December 1, 2009

about me

CIMG2391_thumb[3]
My name is Melissa. There are many layers of me. I am a child of God. I married the love of my life, Justin, on August 8, 2008. I never knew I could be this happy. I have huge dreams for my future, but try to remember to enjoy each moment. I am blessed.
I have fallen in love with photography. It became my passion while I was searching for a wedding photographer. All of the gorgeous images I saw just captivated me. However, I am now more interested in bellies, babies, and young children. :)
I am still very much in the learning phase and think I always will be.  I’m just happy to finally have found something I enjoy doing so much.

Search This Blog

Followers

All Content and Images © Melissa Perkins Photography 2010.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP