July 18, 2010

The Herring Family

Lacey is one of my forever best friends, and I was so happy to get the chance to photograph her and her little family recently.  I took some pictures of her while she was pregnant and then did a newborn session when Hudson was born.  This time she wanted pictures of Hudson, but also some family portraits as well as a few of her and her honey.  They really are a model family.  All three of them are so gorgeous and photogenic… it made my job too easy!

herring 221

herring 170

herring 066

herring24

herring30    

I love you, Lace!  I can’t wait until Hudson starts sitting up so I can come do another session with you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

All Content and Images © Melissa Perkins Photography 2010.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP